1. Modern-day life skills (Date: TBD)
The 21st-century post-pandemic world is unlike anything we’ve seen in history. Public health, education, communication, social health, online behavior has taken a complete detour from what we’ve grown up with. That is why the idea of Life-skills has completely changed. To facilitate growth in the near future and help others adjust to the world, cognition today is planning a life-skills training program.
Sign-up & Inquiry: You can get in touch with Aditya Shukla via email ([email protected]) or phone (+91 9923747132) directly
Contact person: Call or Whatsapp: Aditya Shukla (+91 9923747132); email: [email protected]
Offered by: Cognition Today
Outcome: Life skills certificate and awareness of mental tools to improve life in unexpected ways
What will I learn?
- Language proficiency, internet speak, computer-speak, cross-cultural sharing, local skills
- Responsible sharing of information
- Conflict resolution
- Assertiveness and standing up
- Cultural sensitivity
- Self-presentation offline and online
- Social capital
- Learning to troubleshoot
- Customer care and free resources
- Doing your own research
- Multiple options ready applications, project ideas, etc.
- Multiple problem-solving approaches
- Signal-noise, sensitivity, reliability
- Variety and mental flexibility, jack-of-many
Developing trust in authority
- Medical info
- Official statements
- Misinformation, validity check
- Mandatory ability to “create” and “populate ideas”
- Mandatory ability to prove you can create
- Internet tax, paying-forward, upkeep
- Meta-personal identity
Self-help and self-care
- Choosing the right bandwagon
- Understanding the survivorship bias
- Self-regulation, emotion-regulation, and social management
Decision making & problem-solving
- Cognitive biases & overcoming them
- The Einstellung effect, problem set, construal level, problem space
- Mental models
Who can enroll in this life-skills training course?
Any student who wants to improve life-skills and adapt can take this course. Its perfectly suited for counselors, educators, managers, entrepreneurs, students, and coaches. The certificate will also help anyone who wants to use life-skills training at a professional level or refresh previous training.
This course does not have any academic or career-based minimum requirements. Your interest and motivation is perfect!
Sign-up & Inquiry: You can get in touch with Aditya Shukla via email (adityashukla77[email protected]) or phone (+91 9923747132) directly